Criss Cross Drill
* Divide the players into two teams - X and Y.
* Team X competes against Team Y.
* The ball is thrown criss-cross down the line to every other player.
* Then the ball is returned back to the same partner.
* The winning team is the one which gets the ball back to the start first.
* Alternate by throwing short hops or increasing the distance between players and/or the throwing distance.
* Another alternative is to use one ball and throw the ball to anyone in the opposite line except the player that threw the ball to you.