* This drill conditions the team's catching and throwing skills.
* You must split the team into two groups and send them to opposite corners of the field.
*You'll be the pitcher for one group and the assistant coach can take the other.
* This drill should be speedy.
* You'll throw the ball to the first person, the player catches it and then successfully throws it back to you. * Each time this happens, the team will get a point.
* If the player doesn't catch the ball or she doesn't throw a catchable one back to you, no point is scored and she must go to the end of the line.
* This drill should only last about five minutes.
* Just for fun you can make it so that the winning team gets to sit out during the next running or jogging warm-up.